Wednesday, August 29, 2018

DOWNLOAD FRESH NEW ALBUM The Weeknd – My Dear� Melancholy

DOWNLOAD FRESH NEW ALBUM The Weeknd – My Dear� Melancholy


The Weeknds 2016 album, Starboy, was what might as well be called a Hollywood blockbuster: activity stuffed, elegant, with a touch of something for everybody.

This time around, hes tapped gothic electro king Gesaffelstein, who has also produced for Kanye West, to convey a sheen to the shadows with neon synths and fluffy echoes that lift his signature anguish into new emotional heights.

The EP My Dear Melancholy turns out bound with 6 songs in length and the only features are both from Gesaffelstein.

Look at the EP completely underneath and share. Download The Weeknd My Dear Melancholy EP beneath.


TRACKLIST:
01. Call Out My Name | DOWNLOAD
02. Try Me | DOWNLOAD
03. Wasted Times | DOWNLOAD









04. I Was Never There (feat. Gesaffelstein) | DOWNLOAD
05. Hurt You (feat. Gesaffelstein) | DOWNLOAD
06. Privilege | DOWNLOAD





go to link download